- Assembles drums for printing machines according to the production orders assigned by the foremen at assigned working area with supplied components.
- Transports semi-finished and finished parts by overhead crane and other transportation technology.
- Maintains assigned tools, devices etc. (cleaning, protection against damage and loss, pointing out possible defects to the foremen etc.).
- Professional school in engineering
- Detailed knowledge of assembly works at assembling drums for printing machines and other assembly steps for a possible replacement.
- Crane operator and forklift operator qualification.
- Knowledge of assembly technology (tools, assembly aids, setting, balancing of drums etc.
- Understanding technical drawings and assembly processes.
- Knowledge of measuring devices, its correct usage and maintenance.