- Produces parts according to production orders assigned by the foremen on the assigned machines.
- Is responsible for the quality of the produced parts, meaning the compliance with the technical documentation.
- Transports semi-finished and finished parts by overhead crane and other transportation technology.
- Maintains assigned machines and equipment (cleaning, cooperating with exchanging cooling liquids and lubricants, monitoring discrepancies from the correct machine operation and points out possible defaults to the foremen etc.).
- Professional school, high school in engineering
- Detailed knowledge of operating the assigned machine and other machines for possible substituting.
- Crane operator qualification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of issuing, changing and setting possible corrections in the operating system of the machine.
- Understanding technical drawings and production processes.
- Knowledge of measuring devices, its correct usage and maintenance.