RAPIDA 75 PRO machines work on the principle of offset printing, where the positive picture is being transferred from the printing plate to the rubber blanket on the offset drum and further from the rubber blanket to the sheet transported by the impression drum with double diameter, step-by-step through all printing units. RAPIDA 75 PRO machines are in the standard configuration equipped with the ErgoTronic console and TouchTronic control. The job management (console) and press operation (display on the delivery) are not separated.
The RAPIDA 75 PRO can be operated on the touch screen, alternatively on the wall display, which can be delivered as an optional feature. All functions are accessible with no more than only two clicks. The data exchange concerning the jobs with prepress takes place via a USB interface.
The range of functions reaches from displaying the inking zones on the ColorTronic display, the current pictures of the sheet travel, up to printing quality tests via the QualiTronic ColorControl system.
Overview of the most important functions
- loading CIP3 data via the systems CIPLink X or LogoTronic Professional
- saving machine parameters for repeating jobs
- continual recording of operation data via the LogoTronic Professional system
- remote register setting
- controlling of the peripheral equipment
- displaying the messages for maintenance/print-outs of maintenance lists
- creating and printing pile dockets (via network printers)
- image preview function