Upravit stránku

Company´s history

1886In place of a restaurant, a mill and a sawmill, a weaving plant was built
1886 - 1941Textile production
1941 - 1945Production of fine mechanics established by the company A.Lorenz, Dresden
1945 - 1955Various engineering production, for instance forging presses, special packaging machines for food industry and cigarettes, pneumatic hammers etc.
1956Integration into the holding ADAST, Adamov – begin of the production of machines for the printing industry
1958Book-printing machines Maxima Front and Librex for letterpress technology with static printing plates for series in three sizes           
Machines for checking the quality of printing plates for book-printing machines OLB 2,3 
Cutting machines for sheet widths from 55 to 120 cm 
Rotation book-printing machines Rotadonor for letterpress technology, already with an impression drum until 1975, also sold via König und Bauer, Würzburg
1977 - 1981Offset printing machines Zetaconte
1977Adast Dominant 704 in two-, four- and five-colour-configuration
1982 - 1984Reconstruction of the plant – new building of the assembly hall
1984Begin of the production of the Adast Dominant 705
1992Separation from the holding ADAST, new brand of the machines POLLY 66 (660x485 mm)
1999Begin of the production of the POLLY 74(B2) – 740x520 mm
2001The American company Charles Investment Partners becomes majority shareholder
Change of the company´s name to Grafitec
2005Grafitec becomes part of the German company Koenig & Bauer AG (KBA)
Change of the company´s name to KBA-Grafitec s. r. o. Dobruška
2006In 2006 the company KBA-Grafitec celebrates the 50 years anniversary of producing machines for the printing industry
2008New designed series of printing machines RAPIDA 75
2013Offering capacity for external cooperation
2015

Development of the innovated product RA 75 PRO
Expansion of the offer of NC machining centres
Modernisation of the company and obtaining the certificates ISO 9001 a ISO 14 001.